Jody Rowe is a commercially focussed specialist who has a strategic view of the market. She understands its needs and spots potential opportunities for growth and continuous improvements.
An Accounting graduate, Jody’s career spans the agriculture, mining, and oil & gas industries. She has worked in commercial, contracts and procurement roles at a number of multinationals including Barrick Gold and Rio Tinto, in both Gold and Uranium commodities. Her previous work experience includes:
• World’s first CSG to LNG market including Executive roles at BG-QGC
• Head of Asset Contracts and Procurement
• Head of Upstream and Pipeline Contracts & Procurement
• Working for Santos, one of Australia’s largest producers of gas in Mega projects GLNG and QCLNG
• Involvement in large scale mining projects / operations
A Non-Executive Director of Strike Energy, an Australian listed Oil and Gas exploration company, Jody is also a shareholder and Director of companies such as CD Power Pty Ltd and iPIPE Pty Ltd. She is a member of the leadership team of the CSG industries Safer Together group, and has recently joined the Mining Industry Participation Office for the South Australian government.
Creation of Rowe Advisory
Rowe Advisory was founded on Jody’s kitchen bench in 2013. As Chief Executive Officer, Jody is a subject matter expert or tactical adviser for Global business development. Experienced in outsourcing services and delivering functions such as contracts and procurement, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic business advice. Rowe Advisory has a number of expert consultants in each of these fields who have the conceptual and analytical ability to deal with ambiguities and complexities that often accompany high profile companies. Rowe Advisory has a strong outsourcing base in Australia.
Presenting & Conferences
In 2017 Jody is presenting at a number major international conferences including:
• Procurement & Contract Management of Infrastructure Project Summit Singapore
• South Australia Minerals and Energy Services Future Forum
• ETC Conference Houston
Jody has previously presented at:
• Oil & Gas Procurement Leaders Forums
• 2015/2016 Women in Procurement conference
• Australian American Chamber of Commerce-Houston Energy Week conferences
Family & early life
Jody grew up in a pastoral family, the founders of T and R Pastoral (Thomas Foods) in South Australia, who have substantial land holdings in the region. Jody enjoys returning to her roots to visit family and friends, and is a keen golfer and traveller.